My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I may or may not be turning into a cat...

Monday, April 04, 2011

Blarging

I'm super tired today. I probably slept too much. And I've just been cranky today. I don't know why. I tried to go fight some goblins in Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, but Kiri (my cat) wouldn't leave me alone. It's hard to do anything with a cat in your face. So now I'm trying to brainstorm ideas for an Easter basket exchange that I'm doing (which should be a lot of fun when I start getting some ideas). Which led me to the Internet. Which led me here. To complain about how grouchy I am. I'll probably feel better after I eat something.

In other news, there's tons of nerdy entertainment coming out soon, so that's cool. I recently saw Limited, the movie with Bradley Cooper about a guy who takes a pill and becomes super smart; The Adjustment Bureau, with Matt Damon; and Tangled. I think Tangled was my favorite, but I liked them all pretty well. Mostly I'm excited for Thor, Captain America, Cowboys and Aliens, and, growingly, Green Lantern, all movies coming out between now and the end of summer. Until then, I have tons of books on my reading list. I have book ADD right now or something, because I've started something like half a dozen books and haven't finished most of them. I just started Mockingjay, the conclusion of the Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins and I should be able to finish that one. The rest might have to be returned to the library until I'm more in the mood for them. I have to wait until July for the next Dresden Files book (dang you, Jim Butcher!). I know I keep coming back to it, but the last one ended on a huge cliffhanger! What am I supposed to do? I need my Dresden fix! Maybe the new season of Doctor Who starting on the 23rd (of April! 20 days!) will tide me over.

So. Those are all the nerd-related entertainments I'm looking forward to. I think it's lunchtime now.

3 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

I happened to check your blog today, and what a pleasant surprise that you had a recent post.

BTW, I saw the movie Hanna this weekend. You might like that one too. And can't let you get away with not including Harry Potter on your list! Or does that just go without saying?

Sunday, April 10, 2011  
Blogger Meg said...

I plan to see Hanna sometime this week, hopefully. And I did forget Harry Potter. If it's anything like part one it should be great. I think I forgot about it because the last one just came out in November.

Sunday, April 10, 2011  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aqui podreis encontrar más información de la raza de gato Ocicat y un video del Gato Ocicat

Sunday, May 05, 2013  

Post a Comment

<< Home