My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I may or may not be turning into a cat...

Monday, May 03, 2010

Nothing in Particular

I know I should write something interesting here, but I don't have the concentration right now to do a lolcats post (which is the next one I plan to do) because it involves a lot of pictures and this blog-writing layout is really annoying about posting pictures. So you get me rambling about whatever it is I'm thinking about (which is nothing much right now). Yeah, you can really feel free to just skip this one. Mostly, I'm just letting you know that I'm still alive and still paying attention to my blog.

I'm looking for employment right now. I don't like looking for it. I gave my resume to a music shop, which I think I would be quite suited to work at and I think would be pretty fun, but I'm not getting my hopes up. I've also been told about some bank jobs, which would doubtless be good experience and pay better, but would be less fun.


Also, I want to get an acoustic guitar and teach myself to play, but I haven't done gotten one yet, and haven't figured out exactly how I'm going to teach myself. One step at a time, I guess.


I feel like there was something else I was going to mention, but I don't remember what. So I guess it won't be mentioned. I hope things are going well for whoever is reading this and stay tuned for lolcat hilarity. You know, eventually...

4 Comments:

Blogger eks said...

I'm always here (srsly, you should know that by now...) and I am ever-vigilant for new posts! I have to say, I'm looking forward to lolcats...

Tuesday, May 04, 2010  
Blogger Amy-Alisa said...

what's lolcat?

Don't get too discouraged, but jobs are rarely that fun. You just have to have a good attitude about them mostly. And good luck.

Wednesday, May 05, 2010  
Blogger Meg said...

Oh, Amy, you will see. You will see.

Wednesday, May 05, 2010  
Blogger The Erin said...

Heh, I tried to teach myself to play the guitar before... Hopefully you have more patience and focus than I did... If so you should be fine.
Good luck with the job

Friday, May 07, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home